This host is running MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors.
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujuly2013-1899826.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Prepared Statements, Server Options and Server Partition.
Oracle MySQL 5.5.30 and earlier and 5.6.10 on Windows
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-02 Jan2014
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Oct14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (May-11)
- MongoDB BSON Object Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM solidDB 'SELECT' Statement Denial Of Service Vulnerability