This host is running MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors.
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujuly2013-1899826.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Prepared Statements, Server Options and Server Partition.
Oracle MySQL 5.5.30 and earlier and 5.6.10 on Windows
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 July14 (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Components Multiple Vulnerabilities
- PostgreSQL PL/Perl and PL/Tcl Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 'REPEAT()' Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- CouchDB Message Digest Verification Security Bypass Vulnerability