This host is running MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors.
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujuly2013-1899826.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to InnoDB, XA Transactions, Server Privileges, MemCached, Server Optimizer and Data Manipulation Language.
Oracle MySQL 5.6.11 and earlier on Windows
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2013-3795, CVE-2013-3796, CVE-2013-3798, CVE-2013-3806, CVE-2013-3807, CVE-2013-3810, CVE-2013-3811
CVSS Base Score: 5.8
- MySQL Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 XML Feature DoS and CREATE VARIABLE Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 DBADM Privilege Revocation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Server Component 'Replication' Unspecified vulnerability Oct-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)