This host is running MySQL and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote authenticated users to affect availability via unknown vectors.
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujuly2013-1899826.html
Unspecified error in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Server Parser.
Oracle MySQL 5.5.31 and earlier on Windows
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 XSLT Library Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 May14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 July-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL 'TEMPORARY InnoDB' Tables Denial Of Service Vulnerability