This host is running with NETGEAR WNR1000 and prone to authentication bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to gain administrative access, circumventing existing authentication mechanisms. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to NETGEAR with firmware version 126.96.36.199 or later, For updates refer to http://www.netgear.com
The web server skipping authentication for certain requests that contain a '.jpg' substring. With a specially crafted URL, a remote attacker can bypass authentication and gain access to the device configuration.
NETGEAR WNR1000v3, firmware version prior to 188.8.131.52
- VMware Product(s) Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Mozilla Firefox Chrome Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Aug-09 (Linux)
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Nortel/Bay Networks default password
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Windows)