The remote web server is prone to an information disclosure attack. Description : It is possible to extract information about the remote Citrix NetScaler appliance obtained from the web management interface's session cookie, including the appliance's main IP address and software version.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- httpdASM Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Kolibri Webserver 'HEAD' Request Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server mod_proxy_ajp Process Timeout DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- HttpBlitz Server HTTP Request Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Session Fixation Vulnerability (Windows)