nginx is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. The issue affects nginx 0.6.36 and prior.
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- GoAhead WebServer Script Source Code Disclosure
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability