The 'nginx' program is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because the application fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user-supplied data. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Kolibri Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- RDS / MDAC Vulnerability (msadcs.dll) located
- Microsoft Windows Media Services ISAPI Extension Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- CoreHTTP CGI Support Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - (Jan2012)