nginx is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to harvest sensitive information that may lead to further attacks.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- HTTP File Server Security Bypass and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Cross-Site Scripting in Cherokee Error Pages
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Hash Collisions DOS Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability