The 'nginx' program is prone to a buffer-overflow vulnerability because the application fails to perform adequate boundary checks on user-supplied data. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Request Object Security Bypass Vulnerability (Win)
- F*EX (Frams's Fast File EXchange) Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability
- AOLServer Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability