This host is running nginx and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let attackers to gain unauthorized access to restricted resources via specially crafted HTTP requests containing NTFS extended attributes. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to nginx version 1.3.1 or 1.2.1 or later, For updates refer to http://nginx.org
The flaw is due to an error when processing HTTP requests for resources defined via the 'location' directive.
nginx versions 0.7.52 through 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 on Windows
Updated on 2015-03-25
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Console DoS vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Multiple Vulnerabilities Jul-11
- Aspen Sever Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Jetty Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities