The 'nginx' program is prone to a command-injection vulnerability because it fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input in log files. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands in a terminal. This issue affects nginx 0.7.64 other versions may also be affected.
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Cross-Site Scripting in Cherokee Error Pages
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities January 2010
- Apache HTTP Server 'httpOnly' Cookie Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities