The 'nginx' program is prone to multiple directory-traversal vulnerabilities because the software fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit these issues using directory-traversal strings ('../') to overwrite arbitrary files outside the root directory. These issues affect nginx 0.7.61 and 0.7.62 other versions may also be affected.
- Apache Traffic Server HTTP TRACE Request Remote DoS Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Hash Collision Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Cherokee Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- LiteSpeed Web Server Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability