The remote switch/routers uses the default password. This means that anyone who has (downloaded) a user manual can telnet to it and gain administrative access.
telnet this switch/router and change all passwords (check the manual for default users)
- Multiple Brickcom Devices Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Mozilla Firefox Chrome Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Aug-09 (Win)
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Windows)
- VMAX Web Viewer Default Credentials Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Media Server Privilege Escalation Vulnerability