The remote switch/routers uses the default password. This means that anyone who has (downloaded) a user manual can telnet to it and gain administrative access.
telnet this switch/router and change all passwords (check the manual for default users)
- Mozilla Firefox Chrome Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Aug-09 (Win)
- Mozilla Products 'NoWaiverWrapper' Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Windows)
- Changetrack Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- ZyXEL ZyWALL Web Configurator Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Trend Micro Web Management Authentication Bypass Vulnerability