MiFi 2352 is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability that may expose sensitive information. Successful exploits will allow authenticated attackers to obtain passwords, which may aid in further attacks. MiFi 2352 access point firmware 11.47.17 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Nakid CMS 'CKEditorFuncNum' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- phpGraphy 'theme_dir' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- OTRS installer.pl Password Disclosure Vulnerability
- Oracle 9iAS SOAP configuration file retrieval
- Atlassian Confluence Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities