The host is running Novell iManager and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code within the context of the application or cause a denial of service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
Apply the patch. For updates refer to http://www.novell.com/support/viewContent.do?externalId=7002971 ***** NOTE : Ignore this warning, if above patch has been applied. *****
The flaw is due to an error in the Create Attribute function in jclient, when handling the 'EnteredAttrName' parameter and can be exploited to cause a buffer overflow.
Novell iManager version prior to 2.7.4 before patch 4
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Gabset Media Player Classic Integer Overflow Vulnerability
- ImageMagick Integer Overflow Vulnerability - 02 June13 (Windows)
- Squid 'DNS' Reply Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Ziproxy PNG Image Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Wireshark BER Dissector Stack Consumption Vulnerability (Mac OS X)