This host has Null FTP Server installed and is prone to arbitrary code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary codes in the context of the application. Impact Level: Application
Upgarde to the latest version 18.104.22.168 or later http://www.vwsolutions.com/NullFTPServer/
An error is generated while handling custom SITE command containing shell metacharacters such as & (ampersand) as a part of an argument.
NULL FTP Server Free and Pro version prior to 22.214.171.124 on Windows
- ProFTPD Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- KnFTPd FTP Server Multiple Commands Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- RhinoSoft Serv-U FTP Server TEA Decoder Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- SolarFTP PASV Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Golden FTP Server Malformed Message Denial Of Service Vulnerability