OpenEMR is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. OpenEMR 4.0.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Ariadne Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Brekeke PBX Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- ASUS RT-N56U Wireless Router 'QIS_wizard.htm' Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- BasiliX Arbitrary File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Open Ticket Request System (OTRS) 'AgentTicketZoom' Cross-site scripting Vulnerability