The host has OpenOffice installed and is prone to Insecure Temporary File Creation Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows attackers to delete or corrupt sensitive files, which may result in a denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade OpenOffice higher version. http://download.openoffice.org/index.html
The flaw exists due to OpenOffice 'senddoc' which creates temporary files in an insecure manner, that allows users to overwrite files via a symlink attack on a /tmp/log.obr.##### temporary file.
OpenOffice.org 2.4.1 on Windows (Any).
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Wireshark IEEE 802.11 Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Samba 'client/mount.cifs.c' Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- SystemTap Unprivileged Mode Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Oracle VM VirtualBox Unspecified Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- PHP pdo_sql_parser.re 'PDO' extension DoS vulnerability (Windows)