The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple flaws. Description : The remote host is using Opera, an alternative web browser. This version of Opera on the remote host fails to block write access to the 'location' object. This could allow a user to create a specially crafted URL to overwrite methods within the 'location' object that would execute arbitrary code in a user's browser within the trust relationship between the browser and the server, leading to a loss of confidentiality and integrity.
Upgrade to Opera 7.54 or newer.
- Microsoft SharePoint '_layouts/help.aspx' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2607712)
- Sun Java Runtime Environment DoS
- MS Windows Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2641690)
- Microsoft Windows TLS/SSL Spoofing Vulnerability (977377)