The remote host is using Opera - an alternative web browser. This version is vulnerable to a security weakness. A problem has been identified in the handling of zipped skin files by Opera. Because of this, it may be possible for an attacker to gain unauthorized access to a system using the vulnerable browser.
Install Opera 7.23 or newer.
- Microsoft Office Products Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Player Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (WinXP)
- MS Windows Help and Support Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier vulnerability (Win)
- MS Internet Explorer 'VBScript' Remote Code Execution Vulnerability