The remote host is using Opera - an alternative web browser. This version is vulnerable to a security weakness. A problem has been identified in the handling of zipped skin files by Opera. Because of this, it may be possible for an attacker to gain unauthorized access to a system using the vulnerable browser.
Install Opera 7.23 or newer.
- Microsoft Unauthorized Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability (2728973)
- WS_FTP client weak stored password
- Microsoft Windows DNS Devolution Third-Level Domain Name Resolving Weakness (971888)
- Microsoft Windows Address Book Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability
- Cisco VPN Client Privilege Escalation Vulnerability