The remote host is using Opera - an alternative web browser. This version reportedly occurs when processing a 'news:' URL of excessive length, that may result in a denial of service. It has been reported that this issue will trigger a condition that will prevent Opera from functioning until the program has been reinstalled. solution : Install Opera 7.20 or newer.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Anti-XSS Filter Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft RDP Server Private Key Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- MS IE Information Disclosure and Web Site Spoofing Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows Fraudulent Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability
- Opera remote location object cross-domain scripting vulnerability