The remote host is using Opera - an alternative web browser. This version reportedly occurs when processing a 'news:' URL of excessive length, that may result in a denial of service. It has been reported that this issue will trigger a condition that will prevent Opera from functioning until the program has been reinstalled. solution : Install Opera 7.20 or newer.
- Microsoft .NET '__VIEWSTATE' Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Microsoft RDP Server Private Key Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Microsoft SharePoint '_layouts/help.aspx' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Microsoft .NET 'ASP.NET' Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Quicktime player/plug-in Heap overflow