This host is installed with Oracle Database Server and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to to bypass the authentication process, gain unauthorized access to the database and obtain sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Apply patches from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2012-1515893.html ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning if above mentioned patch is installed. *****
Flaw is due to an error occurs in the authentication protocol. A flaw exist in authentication protocol, which allows arbitary users to obtain session key and salt.
Oracle Database Server versions 10.2.0.3, 10.2.0.4, 10.2.0.5, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, and 18.104.22.168
Get the installed version with the help of tnslsnr service and check it is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL Denial of Service (infinite loop) Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 03 Jan14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)
- MySQL 'Gis_line_string::init_from_wkb()' DOS Vulnerability