This host is running Oracle database and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unknown vectors. Impact Level: Application
Apply patches from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujul2007-087014.html
Flaw is due to, - An unspecified errors in DataGuard, PL/SQL and Spatial components. - An error in SQL compiler, allows a remote attacker with 'Create Session' privileges on the SQL Compiler component to perform unauthorized inserts, updates, and deletes in the database using specially-crafted views.
Oracle Database server versions 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52DV, 10.1.0.5 and 10.2.0.3
Updated on 2015-03-25
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Jan2014
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-04 July-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 DBADM Privilege Revocation Security Bypass Vulnerability