This host is installed with Oracle Database Server and is prone to multiple information disclosure vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to obtain potentially sensitive information and manipulate certain data. Impact Level: Application
Apply patches from below links, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013-1899837.html#AppendixDB http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013verbose-1899842.html#DB ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning if above mentioned patch is installed. *****
Multiple flaws exist in Core RDBMS component and XML Parser component, no further information available at this moment.
Oracle Database Server version 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124 are affected
Get the installed version with the help of tnslsnr service and check it is vulnerable or not.
- PostgreSQL 'make check' Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- MySQL multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Chaining Functionality DRDA Module DoS Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Server Component 'Replication' Unspecified vulnerability Oct-2013 (Windows)