This host is installed with Oracle Database Server and is prone to multiple information disclosure vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to obtain potentially sensitive information and manipulate certain data. Impact Level: Application
Apply patches from below links, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013-1899837.html#AppendixDB http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013verbose-1899842.html#DB ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning if above mentioned patch is installed. *****
Multiple flaws exist in Core RDBMS component and XML Parser component, no further information available at this moment.
Oracle Database Server version 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52 are affected
Get the installed version with the help of tnslsnr service and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-01 Jan2014
- PostgreSQL NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 DBADM Privilege Revocation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)