This host is installed with Oracle Database Server and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose sensitive information, manipulate certain data, and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: System/Application
Apply patches from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2014-1972952.html ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning if above mentioned patch is installed. *****
Multiple flaws exist in Core RDBMS component, no further information available at this moment.
Oracle Database Server 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52
Get the installed version with the help of tnslsnr service and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle Database Server Upgrade and Downgrade Component Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 'nodes.reg' Permission Weakness Vulnerability
- MySQL 5.x Unspecified Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Administration Server Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - Jan 08