This host is installed with Oracle Database Server and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose sensitive information, manipulate certain data, and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: System/Application
Apply patches from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2014-1972952.html ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning if above mentioned patch is installed. *****
Multiple flaws exist in Core RDBMS component, no further information available at this moment.
Oracle Database Server 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124
Get the installed version with the help of tnslsnr service and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities - April 06
- IBM DB2 SQL/PSM Stored Procedure Debugging Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM SolidDB 'solid.exe' Handshake Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Sybase SQL Blank Password
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities