This host is installed with Oracle Database Server and is prone to multiple information disclosure vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Apply patches from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2014-1972949.html ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning if above mentioned patch is installed. *****
Multiple flaws exist in Core RDBMS component component, no further information available at this moment.
Oracle Database Server version 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52 are affected
Get the installed version with the help of tnslsnr service and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Components Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-04 Nov12 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM DB2 XML Feature DoS and CREATE VARIABLE Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 May14 (Windows)