This host is running Oracle database and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation allows remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via unknown vectors. Impact Level: Application
Apply patches from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2007-090632.html
The flaw is due to an errors in the Upgrade/Downgrade component.
Oracle Database server versions 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 10.1.0.5
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Vulnerabilities - July 06
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Oct14 (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server 'RDBMS' component Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Audit Facility Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- MySQL 5.x Unspecified Buffer Overflow Vulnerability