This host is running Oracle database and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let remote authenticated users to affect confidentiality via unknown vectors. Impact Level: Application
Apply patches from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/security/critical-patch-updates/cpuapr2010.html ***** NOTE : Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is already applied. *****
The flaw is due to unspecified errors in the 'XML DB component', and unknown impact and attack vectors.
Oracle Database versions 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52DV, 10.1.0.5 and 10.2.0.3
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- IBM DB2 XSLT Library Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 OLAP Specification Query Denial of Service Vulnerability