This host is running Oracle database and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let remote authenticated users to affect confidentiality via unknown vectors. Impact Level: Application
Apply patches from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/security/critical-patch-updates/cpuapr2010.html ***** NOTE : Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is already applied. *****
The flaw is due to unspecified errors in the 'XML DB component', and unknown impact and attack vectors.
Oracle Database versions 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11DV, 10.1.0.5 and 10.2.0.3
- IBM DB2 XML Feature DoS and CREATE VARIABLE Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- MariaDB 'COM_CHANGE_USER' Command Insecure Salt Generation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- MySQL Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-06 July-2013 (Windows)