This host is running Oracle GlassFish Server and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of an affected application. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujul2012-392727.html ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is manually applied. *****
An unspecified error in the application, allows remote attackers to bypass certain security restrictions.
Oracle GlassFish Server version 3.0.1 and 3.1.1
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Lil' HTTP Server Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Home Web Server Graphical User Interface Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- GoAhead WebServer Script Source Code Disclosure
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Console DoS vulnerability