This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2014-1972949.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to GIS and InnoDB.
Oracle MySQL version 5.6.14 and earlier.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Feb15 (Windows)
- MongoDB mongod Malformed X.509 Certificate Handling Remote DoS Vulnerability