This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2014-1972952.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Partition, Replication and XML subcomponent.
Oracle MySQL version 5.5.35 and earlier and 5.6.15 and earlier.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-02 Jan2014
- PostgreSQL Conversion Encoding Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- MongoDB nativeHelper Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-03 Nov12 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 03 Jan14 (Windows)