This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2014-1972952.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Partition, Replication and XML subcomponent.
Oracle MySQL version 5.5.35 and earlier and 5.6.15 and earlier.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database 'XML DB component' Unspecified vulnerability
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- IBM DB2 OLAP Specification Query Denial of Service Vulnerability