This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2014-1972949.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Partition.
Oracle MySQL version 5.5.33 and earlier, Oracle MySQL version 5.6.13 and earlier
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 'DT_RPATH' Insecure Library Loading Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Prior to 5.1.51 Multiple Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Distributed Relational Database Architecture Request DoS Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL 'RESET ALL' Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerability-06 July-2013 (Windows)