This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2014-1972949.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Partition.
Oracle MySQL version 5.5.33 and earlier, Oracle MySQL version 5.6.13 and earlier
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MongoDB engine_v8 Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 Jan14 (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Server Multiple Vulnerabilities-04 Nov12 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 July14 (Windows)