This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2014-1972952.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to DML, MyISAM, InnoDB, Optimizer, and Privileges.
Oracle MySQL version 5.6.15 and earlier.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-2434, CVE-2014-2442, CVE-2014-2444, CVE-2014-2450, CVE-2014-2451
CVSS Base Score: 6.5
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Oct14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities July14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 Jan14 (Windows)
- MongoDB nativeHelper Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Feb15 (Windows)