This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2014-1972949.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to InnoDB, Optimizer, Error Handling, and some unknow vectors.
Oracle MySQL version 5.1.72 and earlier, 5.5.34 and earlier, and 5.6.14 and earlier.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2013-5908, CVE-2014-0401, CVE-2014-0412, CVE-2014-0437
CVSS Base Score: 4.0
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 May14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 05 Jan14 (Windows)
- PostgreSQL Conversion Encoding Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL 'bitsubstr' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL 'RESET ALL' Unauthorized Access Vulnerability