This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2014-1972949.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Optimizer, InnoDB, and Locking.
Oracle MySQL version 5.1.71 and earlier, 5.5.33 and earlier, and 5.6.13 and earlier.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 05 Jan14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 Oct14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Server Component 'Replication' Unspecified vulnerability Oct-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL 'TEMPORARY InnoDB' Tables Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities