This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2014-1972949.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Replication.
Oracle MySQL version 5.5.34 and earlier, and 5.6.14 and earlier.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- PostgreSQL Low Cost Function Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- MySQL 'ALTER DATABASE' Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- IBM solidDB Stored Procedure Call Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 XML Feature Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 06 Jan14 (Windows)