This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service), and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2015-1972971.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Server:- Security:Encryption, InnoDB:DML, Replication, and Security:Privileges:Foreign Key.
Oracle MySQL Server version 5.5.40 and earlier, and 5.6.21 and earlier on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
CVE CVE-2014-6568, CVE-2015-0374, CVE-2015-0381, CVE-2015-0382, CVE-2015-0411
CVSS Base Score: 7.5
- Oracle Database Server 'RDBMS' component Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server listener Security Bypass Vulnerability
- MySQL Server Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- MySQL 5.5.20 Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- IBM SolidDB 'solid.exe' Handshake Remote Code Execution Vulnerability