This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to disclose sensitive information, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service) and bypass certain security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013-1899837.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Optimizer and InnoDB.
Oracle MySQL version 5.6.12 and earlier.
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- Oracle Database Server Authentication Protocol Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 May14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 July-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)
- PostgreSQL Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities July14 (Windows)