This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, gain escalated privileges, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service), and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2014-1972960.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to SERVER:INNODB FULLTEXT SEARCH DML, SERVER:SP, and SERVER:MEMCACHED.
MySQL Server version 5.6.19 and earlier on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 SYSIBMADM Multiple Vulnerabilities (Sep10)
- Oracle MySQL Server Component 'Optimizer' Unspecified vulnerability Oct-2013 (Windows)
- MongoDB mongod Malformed X.509 Certificate Handling Remote DoS Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities-02 Jan2014
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)