This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service), and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2015-1972971.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Server:InnoDB:DDL:Foreign Key
Oracle MySQL Server version 5.5.40 and earlier on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL MyISAM Table Privileges Secuity Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 03 May14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability