This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service), and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2015-1972971.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Optimizer and Pluggable Auth.
Oracle MySQL Server version 5.6.21 and earlier on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MongoDB mongod Malformed X.509 Certificate Handling Remote DoS Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 July-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Linux)
- MySQL Denial of Service (infinite loop) Vulnerabilities
- MongoDB BSON Object Information Disclosure Vulnerability