This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujul2014-1972956.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to ENARC and SROPTZR.
Oracle MySQL version 5.5.37 and earlier.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL MyISAM Table Privileges Secuity Bypass Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 May14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Feb15 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 July-2013 (Windows)