This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service), and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujan2015-1972971.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to DLL.
Oracle MySQL Server version 5.5.38 and earlier, and 5.6.19 and earlier on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 July-2013 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 04 May14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL 'TEMPORARY InnoDB' Tables Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- MongoDB engine_v8 Denial of Service Vulnerability