This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to disclose potentially sensitive information, gain escalated privileges, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service), and compromise a vulnerable system. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2014-1972960.html
Unspecified errors in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to SERVER:DDL.
MySQL Server version 5.5.38 and earlier on Windows.
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL Authentication Error Message User Enumeration Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 July-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 SYSIBMADM Multiple Vulnerabilities (Sep10)
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Linux)