This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to disclose sensitive information, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service) and bypass certain security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013-1899837.html
Unspecified error in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Optimizer.
Oracle MySQL versions 5.1.51 through 5.1.70, 5.5.10 through 5.5.32, and 5.6.x through 5.6.12.
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- IBM DB2 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 May14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Linux)
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Components Multiple Vulnerabilities
- PostgreSQL 'RESET ALL' Unauthorized Access Vulnerability