This host is running Oracle MySQL and is prone to unspecified vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to disclose sensitive information, manipulate certain data, cause a DoS (Denial of Service) and bypass certain security restrictions. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch from below link, http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuoct2013-1899837.html
Unspecified error in the MySQL Server component via unknown vectors related to Replication.
Oracle MySQL versions 5.5.10 through 5.5.32 and 5.6.x through 5.6.12.
Get the installed version of MySQL with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- MySQL Authentication Bypass
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM DB2 XML Feature DoS and CREATE VARIABLE Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities - 02 May14 (Windows)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-04 Feb15 (Windows)