The host is running Oracle MySQL server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch or upgrade to latest version, https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=1475188.1
The flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors in MySQL server component related to server replication, information schema, protocol and server optimizer.
Oracle MySQL version 5.1.x to 5.1.64 and Oracle MySQL version 5.5.x to 5.5.26 on windows
CVE CVE-2012-3150, CVE-2012-3158, CVE-2012-3163, CVE-2012-3197
CVSS Base Score: 9.0
- IBM DB2 Administration Server (DAS) Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 UDB Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- IBM SolidDB 'solid.exe' Handshake Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-02 Oct14 (Windows)
- Oracle Database Server Upgrade and Downgrade Component Multiple Vulnerabilities