The host is running Oracle MySQL server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch or upgrade to latest version, https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=1475188.1
The flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors in MySQL server component related to server installation and server optimizer.
Oracle MySQL version 5.1.x to 5.1.65 and Oracle MySQL version 5.5.x to 5.5.27 on windows
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 Oct-2013 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM DB2 DML Statement Execution Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- PostgreSQL 'bitsubstr' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- MySQL Authentication Error Message User Enumeration Vulnerability