The host is running Oracle MySQL server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch or upgrade to latest version, https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=1475188.1
The flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors in MySQL server component related to server installation and server optimizer.
Oracle MySQL version 5.1.x to 5.1.65 and Oracle MySQL version 5.5.x to 5.5.27 on windows
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Components Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 'DT_RPATH' Insecure Library Loading Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 REPEAT Buffer Overflow and TLS Renegotiation Vulnerabilities (Linux)
- CouchDB Message Digest Verification Security Bypass Vulnerability
- IBM DB2 db2pd Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)