The host is running Oracle MySQL server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch or upgrade to latest version, https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=1475188.1
The flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors in MySQL server component vectors related to innoDB plugin, server full text search and innoDB.
Oracle MySQL version 5.1.x to 5.1.63 and Oracle MySQL version 5.5.x to 5.5.25 on windows
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Linux)
- MySQL < 5.1.47 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MariaDB 'COM_CHANGE_USER' Command Insecure Salt Generation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- MySQL Unspecified vulnerabilities-01 July-2013 (Windows)
- MySQL MyISAM Table Privileges Secuity Bypass Vulnerability