The host is running Oracle MySQL server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data, and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch or upgrade to latest version, https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=1475188.1
The flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors in MySQL server component vectors related to MySQL client and server.
Oracle MySQL version 5.5.x to 5.5.26 on windows
- Oracle Database Server Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- IBM DB2 Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- PostgreSQL 'intarray' Module 'gettoken()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Oracle MySQL 'TEMPORARY InnoDB' Tables Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- MongoDB engine_v8 Denial of Service Vulnerability