The host is running Oracle MySQL server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to disclose potentially sensitive information, manipulate certain data, and cause a DoS (Denial of Service). Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch or upgrade to latest version, https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=1475188.1
The flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors in MySQL server component vectors related to MySQL client and server.
Oracle MySQL version 5.5.x to 5.5.26 on windows
- PostgreSQL 'make check' Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Client Interfaces component Unspecified Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Oracle MySQL Multiple Unspecified vulnerabilities-03 July14 (Windows)
- IBM DB2 Self Tuning Memory Manager (STMM) DOS Vulnerability (Win)
- PostgreSQL NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability